IPPP believes that it is important to give back to the community by encouraging young men to look beyond their circumstances for better opportunities. We have established a mentoring program with young men to develop them in various facets of their lives.
Our goals for the mentorship program are to:
- Provide a positive environment where young men of color can identify, nourish, & manifest their vision and dreams.
- Develop global leaders and entrepreneurs for the global marketplace.
- Provide exposure and opportunities for young men of color through cultural events, traveling, job shadowing, internships, and mentoring.
- Increase the financial intelligence of young men of color through financial literacy.
- Develop 21st-century skills through interactive workshops and events.
- Enhance college-readiness to ensure college enrollment in at least 50% of high school participants.
- Provide a nourishing environment where young men of color can identify, define, & develop their life purpose and dreams.
- Increase male participation in leadership roles at their schools.
- Collaborate with institutions and other organization in the research, advocacy, policy creation, and program development for engaging and working with young men of color.